What Is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that delivers a fitness that is by design; broad, general and inclusive. It's effectiveness makes it popular worldwide with the military, police, fire fighters and sportspeople, yet it's scaleability makes this form of exercise suitable for all ages, genders and abilities.
CrossFit workouts are comprised of constantly varied, functional movements like squats, presses, lifts, pulling etc executed under expert guidance at high intensity. The workouts when done correctly will enable you to improve your capacity in 10 recognised fitness domains; cardio respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy. The result is a 'real life' fitness that will help you:
- Improve at sport
- Manage day to day challenges
- Increase your play time potential (skiing, surfing, cycling...)
- Enhance mental focus
- Provide purpose and direction
CrossFit Plymouth is for you if you seek:
- Professional coaching and advice
- Safe, effective, balanced programming which will make you fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
- A unique and dynamic training facility designed to enable varied and exciting workouts. This is particularly refreshing if you don't like the typical atmosphere of a 'normal gym'.
- Like minded positive people to motivate and inspire you.
- Our community at CrossFit Plymouth is diverse and includes; full time mums, athletes, doctors, students, construction workers, business owners and forces personnel. We look forward to you joining us and adding to the magic of CFP.